Why should start-ups exhibit at IOTshow.in? Is it worth investing their limited resources?
1. Only those IoT start-ups should exhibit whose marketing goals align with the Goals we believe exhibitors can accomplish at IOTshow.in (listed below).
2. If these goals match your marketing objectives, then these bonus deliverables will further add value:
- Special zone on expo floor ear-marked for start-ups
- Special discounted tariff* for start-ups
- Budget-friendly booths starting at 4 sqm
- Introduction to VCs visiting IEW and interested in investing in their range of solutions
- Logo promotion through Website, Signage at Venue and Show Guide
- 2 passes for CXO Summit: Profit from IoT—Creators & Solution Providers of IoT (worth Rs 10,000 upwards)
- 50% discount on nominations filed for IoT@India awards by the start-up or their partners (subject to a maximum of 3 nominations)
GOALS WHICH EXHIBITORS CAN ACCOMPLISH AT IEW
1. Enable Creators & Developers of IoT solutions to discover and experience latest technologies and best practices
2. Enable System Integrators & Solution Providers to get updated on latest technologies and solutions for them to further their expertise in deploying IoT solutions
3. Enable Creators and Developers of IoT solutions to partner with like-minded System-Integrators and Solution Providers—and scale their businesses
4. Enable IoT professionals to identify key technologies shaping career trends and discover organisations that are doing good work in IoT, and would be a great place to develop their careers at
5. Enable Academia to build their capabilities to prepare industry-ready talent
- Maximum 5 year old firm/company
- Has to be related to technology/IoT
TARIFF FOR START-UP BOOTHS
- Till 31st Dec 2019: Rs 9,000 per sqm (plus GST)
- 1st Jan 2020 onwards: Rs 10,000 per sqm (plus GST)
- Octanorm structure including carpet
- 1 Table
- 2 Chairs
- 2 Spot lights
- 1 power connection (5 amps)
- 1 waste-bin
To Exhibit or Not to Exhibit?
Watch this short video to clear your confusion.