MICROSOFT IOT SPOT LIGHT
Main goal of the workshop is to cover quickly Azure IOT platform capabilities and to demonstrate how to build quickly IOT based solution on Azure. This workshop we cover the following overview topics on.
- Building Blocks of Azure IOT – Azure IOT Hub
- Build IOT solutions using Azure Solution Accelerator
- Azure IOT plug & Play
- Azure IOT central – Build your solution rapidly – Prototyping Device Twin
- Azure Device Twins
- Deploy your solution on the Edge – Azure IOT Edge
Objective of the workshop
Understand how Microsoft Azure IOT Platform is simplifying IOT solution development using
- Plug and play
- Digital twins
- Azure IOT central
- Security models
Who can attend this workshop?
- Technical Developer
- Domain Experts
- Industry Leaders/decision maker
What all will be covered in the workshop?
- Azure IOT overview
- Azure IOT Central – SaaS based solution with templates for multiple solution area.
- Device connectivity – Plug and Play
- Azure IOT edge
- Azure IOT security
Benefits/Takeaways of this workshop for the attendees
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure IOT platform
- Rapidly build digital twins based on hardware using Azure IOT plug & Play.
- Azure IOT central for IOT solution prototyping
- Azure Digital Twins
Pre-Requisites for Course
- Programming Skills
- Basic IOT concepts
Kishore Shetty is a Technology Specialist for IOT, AI & ML – with Azure IOT & Mixed Reality team. He is a technical solution leader within Microsoft’s enterprise solution organization working with strategic enterprise customers & partners. He helps partners to build Microsoft IOT, AI & ML based solutions to deliver value to customer.
Technical Specialist- IOT & Mixed Reality, Microsoft