Engineering Creativity of Integrating Design Thinking with Customer Experience for IOT Use cases.
The attendees will have a hands-on experience of using Design Thinking and Customer experience tools for understanding basic advantages of IOT. Basic advantages include M2M communication, Automation of daily tasks for device monitoring.
Objective of the workshop
- Offer Experiential learning to design IOT Innovations for creating positive customer Experience.
- Hands-on experience using Design Thinking and Customer experience tools to apply an approach to bankable and Incremental innovations in IOT space
- Platform to rethink and redefine problems and issues and constructively identify innovative solutions for real time IOT Use cases
- Human centred approach with Out-Of-the-Box Thinking for solving some of the customer problems on Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication, Automation & Control and Managing Information
Who can attend this workshop?
- Projects leads and Managers
- Design and innovation enthusiasts/practitioners
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Business analysts
- Tutors, Instructors, Trainers
- Anyone interested in learning about integrating Design Thinking with Customer Experience
What all will be covered under this workshop?
- Introduction to Design Thinking and Customer Experience
- How Design Thinking can be integrated with Customer Experience and applied to IOT Use Cases?
- What are the relevant Best Practices & Tools that can be used for solving complex problems for IOT innovations?
- Perform hands-on activities that facilitate understanding of the design thinking & Customer Experience mindset related to IOT
- How to Interpret and discover challenges through empathy study, understand various tools of empathy and develop Value proposition?
- How to use Need analysis and Customer Journey Map for IOT Customers?
- How to Generate ideas, and arrive at a workable solution for your IOT Journey?
- Introduction to i4Customer Experience (Powered by S:C: E: E: A MODEL) principles
- Relevant Best Practices & Tools that can be used to develop value for IOT innovations - PROFIT FROM IOT
Benefits/Takeaways of this workshop for the attendees.
- Experiential Learning with hands-on activities that facilitate understanding of the Design Thinking & Customer Experience Mindset for IOT Use cases
- Access to new tools to effectively solve complex IOT problems
- Reduce risks in projects using a collaborative and iterative approach.
- Stimulate Creativity and Effectiveness in business innovation and problem-solving
- Surpass the Competition, the requirements for business success for transforming IOT business
- Dive into changing customer behaviours and expectations and deliver WOW to IOT Customers
Pre-requisites to attend this workshop.
- Basic Understanding of Design Thinking and Customer Experience
- Prepare an IOT Problem Statement which is affecting your customers that can be solved during the workshop
Sreenath is the Founder & CEO at i4DigitalValue which offers Customized and Specialized Advisory, Strategy and Consulting Services using Design Thinking & Customer Experience for Digital Business Transformation, Robotics Process & Intelligent Automation, IOT, Blockchain, Agile Innovations and SAP Enterprise.
i4DigitalValue leverages the integrated i4Design Thinking & i4 Customer Experience Principles to add value to their customers digital business by aligning your business, IT and customer goals to new business priorities.
Sreenath has 26+ years of experience, including 18+ years in the IT industry, across Digital Business Transformation, Robotics Process Automation, Customer Experience Management, Blockchain consulting, IOT, Application Development
Sreenath has acquired exceptional skills on Design Thinking and Customer experience with MIT Sloan School of Management on Innovation of Products and Services: MIT’s Approach to Design Thinking and Problem Framing with Design Sprint and Design Thinking Bootcamp from QGLUE
Founder & CEO at i4DigitalValue